Looking for a Partner

Dokleat

Hallo Leute! Mein Name ist Dokleat, das ich von Kosova komme, suche ich einen Partner, um ein Virtual Server in Deutschland zu kaufen oder meinen Partner, um Virutal Bediener und i zu kaufen, um in ihm Firma zu bearbeiten. Ich habe eine gute Erfahrung mit albanischem Hosters im Internet, das viele von albanischen Entwerfern kennt, daß ich, den ich viele der hosters Firma in Kosova und in Albanien bin, weiß, wem ich etc. bin. Ich kann nicht Deutsches sprechen, aber ich habe einen übersetzer von englischem zu deutschsprachigem. Ist jemand interessiert, mit mir zu arbeiten oder mein Partner zu sein? Antwort hier oder P.M. ich

Post in English again, please ;) To put it in a nice way, the translator does not do, what it is supposed to :)

Hi,
might you should throw away your translation tool and speak english... I guess that would be way more understandable ^^
Greets,
NULL

Hello People! My name is Dokleat i am coming from Kosova,i am looking for an partner to buy an Virtual Server in Germany,or my partner to buy Virutal Server and i to work in him company. I have an good experience with Albanian Hosters in internet many of albanian designers knows me who i am many of hosters company in Kosova and Albania knows who i am etc. I can't speak German but i have a translator from English to German language. Is anybody interested to work with me or to be my partner? Reply here or pm me

In what regards do you need a partner, or to put it in another way: Why do you need a server in Germany?

marneus said:
In what regards do you need a partner, or to put it in another way: Why do you need a server in Germany?

In the Website Hosting i need a partner

And i need the Server in Germany because the servers from Germany are very cheap and they are very good,they have good preformance etc.

Hi Dokleat,

I for one have a friend in Pristina, he moved back to Kosovo after war has finished.He is worker for an IT company. Will past him your request and may he is posting a PM to you , I hope. AFAIK he managed servers in the past and is speaking your mothers tongue. Makes things easier for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
sledge0303 said:
Hi Dokleat,

I for one have a friend in Pristina, he moved back to Kosovo after war has finished.He is worker for an IT company. Will past him your request and may he is posting a PM to you , I hope. AFAIK he manages servers and is speaking your native language. Makes, things easier for you ;)

THNX man
I will read him message:)
And if everyone is interested to work with me just write to me a PM,and put ur questions here.
I hope we will have a nice working moments,to make money(i don't need money but i need to work Hhehe),to be a good friends etc.

It's quite imposible for you to prove that you won't use the Server for spam,phishing or warez and i guess no one here want to risk a complaint from the ISP or a state attorney...

HornOx said:
It's quite imposible for you to prove that you won't use the Server for spam,phishing or warez and i guess no one here want to risk a complaint from the ISP or a state attorney...

Hmm man i am not a spammer hacker or more.
And i don't use the Servers for Warez.
If i will do that u can set the charge in the courthouse.

Back