How do I install Ubuntu using VMware on Windows 10?

abingot

Can you guys help me with this? Can anyone give me tips and steps on how to do this? I need your help guys asap.

Download the Ubuntu ISO, start VMware, create a VM and stuff the ISO in the drive. No magic there and I‘m sure there are plenty of detailed tutorials out there explaining every click.

I find a relevant article for my concern.
To Install Ubuntu on VMware Workstation in Windows 10 in 2022, I recommend these steps:
First download VMware Workstation Pro and Ubuntu OS ISO files. Then, you can open and configure Vmware Workstation.
The third step is to Insert the Ubuntu ISO file and select the Ubuntu OS file. Configure the Ubuntu OS, restart after installation, remove the Ubuntu ISO file, and now you are welcome to Ubuntu.

Source: hXXps://entrepreneurhandbook.co.uk/a-complete-guide-to-boosting-data-security-with-vmware-backup-software/
MOD EDIT: Link entfernt

I will update this thread if these steps solve my concern. Thank you, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
It always amazes me, why - for the easiest things - people rather post a question on some board than invest 5 minutes in researching first.

... oder es geht hier nur um einen SEO-Link. Ich mag blind sein (um diese Uhrzeit noch plausibel) - aber die verlinkte Seite hat so rein gar nichts mit dem "Problem" des TE zu tun und bietet auch keinen Hinweis zu der Problemlösung, welche er dort wohl gefunden haben will.

klingt für mich eher nach /dev/null

... oder es geht hier nur um einen SEO-Link.
Danke für den Hinweis. Kann sein, daher mal den Link "unlinked" und unkenntlich gemacht, aber trotzdem noch drin gelassen. Der User sitzt zumindest auf einem komplett anderen Kontinent als die verlinkte Seite. Aber das muss ja nichts heißen.

Back